Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Golden Goblin Paint Challenge 2014

My first post on this blog and it's not even LOTR or Hobbit related !! Ha!!
It is, however, miniature related. My local club, the Golden Goblins, have an annual painting challenge and as board member I feel obliged to participate.
The idea behind the painting challenge is to have everyone paint the same miniature to see what they come up with. Conversions our allowed!.
This year's model is Crazy Perez from Freebooter Miniatures. We are supposed to have our models finished by the end of the month and I only just started. Gotta love that last minute attitude ^^. Last year I was forced to do the walk of shame for not finishing on time, but I'm trying to avoid it this year.

Below you can see some WIP pictures, still a lot of work to be done. A lot, like the skin f.i, is still only in basecoat.





Please note that this is completely separate from our Fellowship paint challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment