Saturday, May 23, 2015

Galadriel+galadhrim court+new project

I finally had some time again for my hobby. I painted up some miniatures for my galadhrim army, but still need to base them. Next are the metal haldir's elves and some command sets, and ofcourse the mirror of galadriel.

Galadriel, protectress of lothlorien

Galadriel, protectress of lothlorien



21 metal guards of the galadhrim court and 2 converted (back row are theones I painted up half a year ago)

And my new project will be all the named nasgul on fellbeasts. So I will be moulding every one of them from the mounted pose. I'll magnetise them so I can put theone I want on a fellbeast. The first one is the knight of umbar, I still need to make his right foot whole again, cut out a little bit of excess and mould his sword, and he will be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment